✳Three things which are greater than sin itself:
1)To consider a sin as a small thing.
2) To be happy after committing sin.
3) To announce your sin publicly.
✳After Effects Of Sin:
1) Allah subhanawu Tae'laa become angry with person who commit sin.
2) Person distanced from jannah and brought closer to jahanum.
3) Angles are disturbed by that person.
4) Allah's Beloved Rasool Allah Sallaho Aleha Wasalam become sad.
5) The place on which person committed sin becomes a witness against him on day of Qiyamah.
6) A person started become proud over his good deeds, considers himself something better than others.
7) That person disliked by Allah Subhanwu Tae'laa & Allah punishes him by taking away the pleasures of worship from him. This is a sign of anger of Allah SWT. Another sign is the dryness of the eye, the eye which does not cry for Allah SWT.
🌟Remember Allah Subhanwu Tae'laa is very forgiving & merciful but there are some sins which cause iman (faith) to be snatched away at the time of death.
They are three :
1) The person who is not happy, grateful about being Muslim.
Note: Nowadays it’s such a time that people hide their Islam from others ( looks wise no one can recognize them as a Muslim).
2) The person who consider commandments of Allah's Quran as a burden, that person’s iman is wasted at the time of death.
Note: The people who Loves Allah they fear losing their iman due to any deed which unpleased Allah SWT.
3)To harm other human beings & other Muslims.
🌟 4 Rewards For Tawwabeen:
Note :The person who do Tawbah from sins , purify their heart from hasd/bughz/keena; separate from sinful ones, and prepare for death. The person who does these four things is rewarded by Allah Kareem.
First, Allah SWT loves such a person.
Second, Allah SWT wipes out such a person’s sins.
Third, Allah Kareem saves this person from Shaytan. Fourth, Allah SWT saves the person’s iman at the time of death Subhan Allah.
🌟A Momin should ask Allah for forgiveness over every small or big sin. Do so much tawbah that Shaytan gets tired of you and says, “I make him/her do sins repeatedly yet he/she does so much tawbah that Allah Subhanwu Tae'laa converts his/her sins into good deeds.” Subhan Allah